Author Topic: The Motorcycle Diaries  (Read 1936 times)

Max_ady

• View Profile
The Motorcycle Diaries
« on: August 11, 2010, 01:09:38 PM »
Allright, its time for a new and im sure will be a wonderful Topic to be share together in this community that admires Form and light. This topic will be focus only For bikes! From one wheel goes to the maximum three wheel. Any bikes will do, either stim engine (if you can find one), electric to the most power full chemical combustion engine. From the Full Modded yamaha ss2 or your dad c 70.  And please angle your shot as nicely as you can, to pay the highest respect of man made machine that have serve its master, relentlessly.  A little info about the bike will be much appreciate.

Max_ady

• View Profile
Re: The Motorcycle Diaries
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 01:11:04 PM »

As usual, let me start with a Ass kicking of my friend machine. These is the two kawasaki zxr600 series, both of em are 600 cc. Pimp with akrapovic exzos to unleashing the power beneath its four cylinder engine. Capable to reach maximum speed above 250.

The RSV, many riders like it because of the so call V engine technology. Capable to give better handling on corners. Personally, i do not like it at all. I always believe v are for easy rider and four in line are meant to be for super sport.

The KTM, it is for those who do not want to have the hassle of changing spare part. I like the duke version, but beware... if it does asking for spare part, be very strong in writing that cheque to those friendly, smiley and bow to the earth bengkel owners.

Whoever rides this in the circuit, people besides them will start whispering and planing with the rest of the pack on how to block this bib-bib together, because if they failed to do so, they will eat smoke all the way until the Finnish line.

CB 400, a famous and widely use in Singapore. A decent power and reliable machine.

Weekend ride

But beware if you ride one of these bikes, with power to ratio that exceeds any car, sometime you forget that your share the road with other user. It's okay to speed if you have the knowledge to use it and where. Smart rider does not speed up during rush hour just because you have the advantage to be smaller and faster than others, Last year i lost my ex office mate, her husband and daughter lost a beautiful mother. She lost control and hit a divider. Another friend (and experience rider) lost control and fall to resonance. He dies on the spot leaving his wife and his son. To be safe go to the track, it is not that expensive and you got that feel 1st at hand of what Rossi would see during race day.   Until next time maybe after Puasa, im going to shoot my friend in action at  sepang. Sorry, no picture of me. They cant shoot  me maybe because i am to dam fast!

Max_ady

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 02:00:36 PM »

Ride to Cameron highland 23oct10, first time saya sampai ke cameron highland.  Produser secara tiba-tiba call suruh datang ke office ASAP. masa pergi rasa macam dekat  tapi masa balik baru perasan papan tanda nak ke kl 200km.

Dipuncak cameron

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=439689718044&subj=578483044

KTM ker R1 ker escape, hmmmm. kalau KTM dah boleh jadi bikes. Takper, tunggu end of February.

kawasaki versys milik sahabat saya. sangat sesuai untuk digunakan pada muka bumi spara offroad macam di serawak. Enjinnya sangat tahan dan tak banyak ragam.

versys terbaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JRPv4-lLlg&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:04:49 PM by Max_ady »

mysticmind

• Administrator
  • Ultra Member
  • 神秘的な心
    • View Profile
    • Nizam Mystic Ahamad
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »
power to the max. :love:

mana satu motor baru ko. kawa biru semi naked tuh ke? :D
virago lama lepas mana?
Visit : + Blog + Twitter + FB

ayeronline

• Aq : mangaka x brapa bertauliah.... kahkahkah...
    • View Profile
    • AnthraxStudio
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 03:57:46 PM »
pergh... motor sume hebak hebak... ^_^

Max_ady

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 02:59:22 PM »
mistik, motor virago tu dah tolak murah pada seorang ex schoolmate. kamu masih duduk padang jawa lagi kan, hari sabtu nie lepak dgn geng dekat sek 7 kedai abah. jom aar join sekaki. diorang tadahal punya.

Virago ni memang best, bawak dia memang sedap kat atas highway atau pada jalan bengkang bengkok. berbeza dgn super sport, bagi orang yang tak biasa akan mengalami sakit pada bahu dan tangan. join dengan group virago nie sempoi sebab ramai kawan-kawan yg sebaya. Dengan SBK nie lain pulak, sebab ramai orang-orang yg dah berusia.

pergh... motor sume hebak hebak... ^_^
moto tak hebak bro, yang hebak bergantung kepada pemandunya.

kenangan bersama easy rider

Max_ady

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »

Balik kampung, ingat lagi dulu kene ejek sebab pakai basikal pegi lepak dgn member,  hari raya yg lalu parking moto dekat masjid, masa nak balik ada sorang mamat tengah tunggu sebab moto saya block yamaha 100 dia, saya pandang dan nak tegur tapi rasa pelik kenapa dia asyik pandang lain dan pandang bawah.. bila dah jauh baru saya teringat, mamat nie laa yg berbangga sebab pakai moto bapak dia belikan dulu. Dunia ini bagaikan roda, kalau hari tu kita dekat bawah, hari esok masih belum tentu kita dekat bawah juga.

lepak kat bukit frasser jap.

lepak kat tepi bukit frasser pulak, hirup sup.. tempat nih sejuk.

Temankan geng angkat motor, that is how my face look like when i 1st got my bike.

aktiviti setiap minggu, kalau tak dengan SBK dengan geng-geng motard.

handal gadis nih, beberapa kali saya cuba tingalkan dia, tapi dia tetap follow dengan rapat.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:08:03 PM by Max_ady »